Founder and president of Power Seminars LLC since 1983, Gail has worked with clients throughout the Uniter States and the world. With her help, organizations from the National Coalition of Bikers to the United States Government and people as diverse as college students to CEOs have achieved amazing results. They left the experience with Gail: empowered, confident extraordinary.
Why Gail? (6 Reasons)
REASON 1: EXPERIENCE
- More that 25 years as a speaker/trainer/author/consultant
- Member of the National Speakers'Association insuring cutting-edge information delivered to your team
REASON 2: PUBLISHED AUTHOR
- One of the top-selling authors for National Press
- Wide subject range including: Sales, Assertiveness, Presentation Skills, Creativity, Team Building, etc.
- Variety of formats: Book, DVD, Audio Programs and Recorded Live Audio Conferences
REASON 3: GAIL GOES DEEP: Some Programs Include:
- Extensive pre-event analysis
- Multiple Extend-the-Learning events for the entire team
- Suggested follow-up program for manager/supervisor implementation
- A copy of her book: Assertiveness: 12 Steps to Create Visibility & Take Charge of Your Life for many events
- Skill assessment for each participant
- Improvement recommendation for each participant
REASON 4: PROVEN EXCELLENCE
- One of Rockhurst University's highest-rated speakers
- Consistently evaluated as Excellent by thousands of attendees across all industries
- Programs rated as Exceeding Expectations by up to 90% of her attendees
REASON 5: PARTICIPANT-CENTERED LEARNING
- Events fully involve each attendee
- Dynamic & engaging games, exercises and activities
- Customized & flexible content to the specific & changing needs of the audience
REASON 6: UNIQUE PROGRAMS
- Some of the most exclusive traning content available in the country today:
- FISH! when presented with Harry Paul, co-author of the book, continues to sell 10,000 copies a month internationally!
- Personal Accountability teaches employees to take responsibility.
- 6-Step Approach to Sales Success remains a trade-marked method of relationship selling.